Sunday, October 18, 2015

Love, Sex, Communication: The Talk Your Parents Didn't Have With You


When a child brings up sex to their parents, the parents acts uncomfortable. Parents assume children will get this information from somewhere, just not them. People need to know about love, sex, and communication before entering relationships. It's a parent's job to educate their children not just the school's. It’s this type of failed communication that leads parents to being outraged when their kids explore sexuality. If you were in sync with your child and talked to your child then you wouldn’t be surprised by their choices.  You would be prepared whether you agreed or not. If people are taught about love, sex, and how to comfortably communicate from their parents, I believe marriages would lasts longer. I often think how my adult life would be different if my mom would have talked to me about sex, love, and communication.



No comments:

Post a Comment