Thursday, November 12, 2015

Questions That Need Answers????


Yesterday was Veteran’s Day and I was not in the mood to celebrate. Sure I am grateful for their service and I even text my veteran friends to let them know I was proud of them. America just hasn’t been feeling like land of the free or home of the brave to me. There are a lot issues stemming from the defunding of Planned Parenthood to the police brutality on Black people. Why is birth control still a topic of discussion in politics? Why are police gunning down Black people daily? Why was a teen girl assaulted by a school resource officer? Why is history repeating itself? What happened to America?

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, Mercedes! You're preachin' to the choir here! I ask the same questions over and over. I don't know what the answers are, but I am very concerned about the direction we are headed as a country. :-( Let's keep talking with each other!

    Dr. G

    ReplyDelete